To date, the State Committee on Environment Protection and Land Resources of Turkmenistan jointly with international organizations carries out the following projects:
- Institutional Strengthening for the Implementation of the Montreal Protocol (Phase IV) and Implementation HCFC Phase-out Management Plan (HPMP) in Turkmenistan (Stage I)
- Turkmenistan: Preparation of the Third National Communication under the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change
- Addressing Climate Change Risks to Farming Systems in Turkmenistan at national and Community Level.
- Increasing the protection level of birds and the whole biodiversity in Turkmenistan
- Support to the introduction of Sustainable Development Policies – Rational Use of Natural Resources in the Energy-Environmental Sectors in Turkmenistan